Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Can anyone help me with Tarte cosmetics?

Does anybody know how to use the Tarte sugar lip exfoliator %26amp; soothing lip balm stick? ... Please help!Can anyone help me with Tarte cosmetics?
I love the Tarte exfoliator. It's like a lipstick, but one side is a sugar scrub and one side is a balm. Place the side that's grainy on your lips and pretend like your applying lipstick. Once you've got a coating on your lips just rub your lips together. When you're done wipe it all off on a kleenex and apply the smooth side.Can anyone help me with Tarte cosmetics?
Just rub the lip exfoliator on your lips with your finger tips. Rub in circular motions. Then I usually let is sit for about a minute or 2. Then gently rub off with a warm face towel. Then apply the balm. Satiny smooth lips.
I like to use a little bit of the balm side first, so the sugar gritty side rubs easier. I rub the gritty side for about 45-60 seconds on my lips then wipe the sugar that's left over off and reapply the balm.
wow


what is that for
  • thin hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus protection