Saturday, December 5, 2009

Tarte Cheek Stain for Pale Skin?

Hi I was wondering if you guys could recommend a good colour of Tarte's Cheek stain that would suit me? Because the packaging is so dark, I have no idea what the real colours look like lol





I have ridiculously pale skin lol


Dark brown hair


And blue/grey/green eyes





Any suggestions? Thanks xTarte Cheek Stain for Pale Skin?
OH! I am in the same boat. I am extremely pale, have brown hair, and green eyes.


Their absolute BEST colors are Fierce and Dollface.


Both are very pretty, and compliment pale skin well. I always get compliments on my skin when I wear either.Tarte Cheek Stain for Pale Skin?
I don't know all the names of the colors, but since you have very pale skin, go with their lightest shade and choose a pinker color as opposed to a more orangey or coral color.
Idk.
  • what is web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus protection