Saturday, December 5, 2009

Tarte cheekstain?

Is this stuff like ink? Or sticky?


I've been tempted to try it, but it seems so.... odd. Is it better than powder blush?Tarte cheekstain?
I really like it. is it kind of tacky at first, but if you put a little face powder over it you will be fine. but you need to put it on sparingly and just keep layering until you get the depth of color you want.





and yeah, use a makeup sponge or you will end up with pink or red fingers!!!


Smashbox also makes a good cheek stain and may be cheaper, i'm not sureTarte cheekstain?
It's like roll on fragrance. don't buy it if you don't know what your doing though, my sis uses it and i tried it ones and my hands were red, I stained 3 of her makeup sponges and i was extremely red.


doesnt hurt to try it thou,.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection