Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What do you think of Tarte Cheekstain?

For the people who use this product, what is your favorite shade? Do you have problems with it? Just curious since I have it in Blushing Bride, Tipsy, Sunkissed, and Blissful and I love it.What do you think of Tarte Cheekstain?
I absolutely love them! They give such a pretty, natural color. It isn't super obvious that I'm wearing blush, it just looks like I've got a nice glow. I remember going running once and coming back and thinking ';aww, I'll never get this look in my cheeks to stay'; but I tried this in Natural Beauty (I think that was the color) and it completely gave me that look. Love this product!What do you think of Tarte Cheekstain?
I have the same colors. I am a bit pale and I love tipsy. It gives me a natural rosy doll color. I use to use powder mineral blushes from mac but those give me an overdone feel. I like these because the shades and the moisturizers make me feel and look more natural.
I use FLUSH and it`s the best.





Hope that helped.





Good Luck.
:) I love it, it's a natural flush of color. Tipsy is my favorite.
I love them. I have Cloud 9 and it is my favorite. yay.
  • thin hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus protection