Saturday, December 5, 2009

Who's tried Tarte Cheek Stain??? (with link)?

http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>





has anyone tried that? does it clog pores? is it greasy or oily? or too much shimmer or what? do you like it or would you recomend it? thanks so much!Who's tried Tarte Cheek Stain??? (with link)?
I have drier skin and I found that as long as I was hydrated it was okay. It didn't feel greasy or oily at all. Also the shimmer was fine, dewy is what I'd call the look.


As long as you wear moisturizer or something under it I think it's great.Who's tried Tarte Cheek Stain??? (with link)?
OMG YES!!!!! you must get it! it does not clog pores no greasy or oily feeling at all lasts all day no shimmer unless you get the color w. shimmer in it i would def. recommend it! its def. worth it! i got it for my friend one year for her birthday and she fell in love with it and it looks great on her!
I have it i love it! It gives you this really pretty natural glow. And its worth the price because it lasts forever. Its def. a must have, and its not oily or greasy at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection