Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Is Tarte Au Citron the same as Key Lime Pie?

I need to buy a key lime pie as it is my boyfriends favourite.


I've never had it as I am a coeliac.


I cant find it anywhere :(


And was wondering if tarte au citron is the same?Is Tarte Au Citron the same as Key Lime Pie?
They're two completely different items!Is Tarte Au Citron the same as Key Lime Pie?
no its not at all the same. Tarte au citron is basically a lemon custard tart, which is much smoother in texture than lime pie, and also is make with lime rather than lemon.





Key lime pie is not that difficult to make: Give this recipe a try if you have time http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/databa鈥?/a>





Im sure he'd really appreciate a home made one!! You might even be able to adapt the recipe so you can have some too.
No key lime pie is made with lime, and tarte au citron is made with lemon
No 1 made with lemon the other with lime.


I think Sainsburys might sell them.
Sainsburys do a key lime pie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection