Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How to apply Tarte cheek stain?

Does anyone have any good tips on how to apply this? I read to make sure your cheeks are really moisturized so I did that. It was really pink right away but in an hour or so, I couldn't even see it anymore. I was dabbing it on with my fingers and blending it in. It's hard to make both cheeks even though. I set it with pressed powder, maybe that's my mistake?How to apply Tarte cheek stain?
Hi,





your face should be moisturized but not to much. it's probably rubbing off because of the cream. I would try a little less moisture, set you face first then add your cheek stain. If you face looks way to dry after setting then set lightly after you apply your cheek stain.





Hope this helps.





Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
virus protection