Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Individual Tarte Tatins?

I have a general recipe for Tarte Tatins but I want to know if there is a way to bake it individually. Would it be possible to bake them in Ramekins or muffin tins? If so, how?


Thanks!Individual Tarte Tatins?
I am a former chef and we use to use the 3-4'; aluminium foil tart tins, you can find them in the grocery store or discount/dollar store, I still buy them for quiches and meat/soya protein pies.





Just make them in there, and put the crust over top, bake them on a foil lined baking pan just in case the spill over, let them rest for 5-7 minutes before turning them out, I slice a few apples and arrange them in caramel or I just mix soft butter and brown sugar, and then chop some to put under and then add the crust, for me I use a sudo puff pastry, but a pie dough is fine.
  • thin hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    virus protection